The formulations of the Cybor ® line , integrate high quality inerts eliminating solvents and thus achieving products without odor.
The Cybor ® line is specially designed for the control of pests in urban areas such as: houses, hotels, industrial facilities, hospitals, laboratories, food preparation areas, warehouses, gardens, warehouses, schools, establishments for the elaboration and processing of food, stables, etc.
Pests that controls:
Cockroaches, Flies, Scorpions, Lice, Fleas, Ants, Mosquitoes, Child's Face, Bedbugs, Spiders, Centipedes, Crickets, Termites, etc.
- Formulated as Aqueous Emulsion
- Free of aggressive solvents and odor.
- Ideal for areas of food preparation, packaging, hospitals, etc.
- Not stain.
- Less irritating than other liquid formulations (emulsifiable concentrates).
- Great looting and turning power.
- Recommended for cold or hot water based fogging.
Cybor ® 10EA contains piperonyl butoxide, a synergist, which gives the product a faster action, increasing the looting and tumbling effect, consequently higher mortality. A synergist is a substance that has no activity by itself, but in combination with an insecticide, increases the effect thereof, resulting in greater control.
Piperonyl Butoxide is an inhibitor of insect enzymes, substances used to counteract the effect of the insecticide, leaving it more vulnerable.
Cybor ® 10EA also contains boric acid, which provides a stabilizing effect in low quality waters, increased insecticidal activity, fungicidal effect and disinfectant, preventing the proliferation of mold and fungi.
Cybor ® 10EA can be used in the control and prevention of wood pests such as: underground termites, dry wood termites, wood beetles, ants and carpenter bees (moths) in and around buildings.
Underground Termites *
Cybor ® 10EA acts on termites by contact and repellency, creating a protective barrier in the foundation of the construction that prevents and controls underground termites.
* The types of treatment used for subterranean termite control can vary according to the treatment procedures, the type of soil, the equipment used, etc. Read the label carefully and consult a representative.
Cybor ® 10EA Package of 100 ml
Cybor ® 10EA Package of 250 ml
Cybor ® 10EA Package of 1 l